NWHPBA: Stronger Together
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Resources
For all medical questions, visit the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website.
HPBA is holding periodic webinars to address government actions and others issues.
SMALL BUSINESS/LOAN INFORMATION
- NFIB Small Business COVID-19 FAQs: NFIB created and updates this comprehensive FAQ pagewith answers to questions about business closures, workplace safety, public health, federal paid leave, employment, and financial topics.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans and Assistance: SBA – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):the cornerstone of the CARES Act, this program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL): Clickto apply
- SBA EIDL Emergency Advance Grant
SBA also has an emergency grant program that can provide you with $10,000 within three days of your application being approved.
- SBA District and Regional Office Webinars on Disaster Assistance: Sign up for SBA newsletters using your zip code to get updates
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) state and local COVID-19 orders
- National Retail Federation resources for retailers
- NAM quick facts on loan and tax credit relief
- S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- S. Chamber of Commerce Guide on Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
- NFIB Paycheck Protection Program Forgivable Loans Guide
- FAQs about PPP
- FFCRA Poster
- Department of Labor (DOL): COVID-19 and the American Workplace
- DOL COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act Questions and Answers
- DOL Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- DOL OSHA COVID-19 Standards and Directives
There are numerous resources out there keeping track of state and local “essential” and “non-essential” designations and other state policies. We recommend reviewing:
- MultiState Stay at Home Orders
- MultiState COVID-19 Policy Tracker
- MultiState Essential Business Determination Guidance
- NAHB “Stay on the Jobsite”, resource outlining where construction is still allowed, and additional state resources.
NWHPBA COVID-19 Communications
- Wednesday, August 19: https://conta.cc/2YgLadu
- Tuesday, May 12: https://conta.cc/2AmUSSy
- Monday, April 27: https://conta.cc/2VVB8fG
- Friday, April 17: https://conta.cc/2XQhUuR
- Tuesday, April 14: https://conta.cc/2V88okP
- Wednesday, April 8: https://conta.cc/2RkN9Ks
- Monday, April 6: https://conta.cc/2wWXmpr
- Thursday, April 2: https://conta.cc/2wXOrnp
- Tuesday, March 31: https://conta.cc/342ynNe
- Monday, March 30: https://conta.cc/3bDOF1P
- Wednesday, March 26: https://conta.cc/3akJELu
- Wednesday, March 25: https://conta.cc/2wEoGs9
- Friday, March 20: https://conta.cc/3bk8TO9