NWHPBA: Stronger Together
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Resource
For all medical questions, visit the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s website.
HPBA is holding periodic webinars to address government actions and others issues.
SMALL BUSINESS/LOAN INFORMATION
- NFIB Small Business COVID-19 FAQs: NFIB created and updates this comprehensive FAQ pagewith answers to questions about business closures, workplace safety, public health, federal paid leave, employment, and financial topics.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans and Assistance: SBA – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP):the cornerstone of the CARES Act, this program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL): Click to apply
- SBA EIDL Emergency Advance Grant
SBA also has an emergency grant program that can provide you with $10,000 within three days of your application being approved.
- SBA District and Regional Office Webinars on Disaster Assistance: Sign up for SBA newsletters using your zip code to get updates
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) state and local COVID-19 orders
- National Retail Federation resources for retailers
- NAM quick facts on loan and tax credit relief
- S. Chamber of Commerce Guide to Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- S. Chamber of Commerce Guide on Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
- NFIB Paycheck Protection Program Forgivable Loans Guide
- FAQs about PPP
- FFCRA Poster
- Department of Labor (DOL): COVID-19 and the American Workplace
- DOL COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act Questions and Answers
- DOL Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- DOL OSHA COVID-19 Standards and Directives
There are numerous resources out there keeping track of state and local “essential” and “non-essential” designations and other state policies. We recommend reviewing:
- MultiState Stay at Home Orders
- MultiState COVID-19 Policy Tracker
- MultiState Essential Business Determination Guidance
- NAHB “Stay on the Jobsite”, resource outlining where construction is still allowed, and additional state resources.
NWHPBA COVID-19 Communications
- Wednesday, August 19: View Update
- Tuesday, May 12: View Update
- Monday, April 27: View Update
- Friday, April 17: View Update
- Tuesday, April 14: View Update
- Wednesday, April 8: View Update
- Monday, April 6: View Update
- Thursday, April 2: View Update
- Tuesday, March 31: View Update
- Monday, March 30: View Update
- Wednesday, March 26: View Update
- Wednesday, March 25: View Update
- Friday, March 20: View Update